What can the RapidRep Reporting Suite do for you?
- Extract data from more than 50 different systems (e.g. Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, MySQL, Sybase, Informix, SAP, SAS, MS Access, XML, CSV, ...)
- Link contents (the integrated database engine is suited for mass data)
- Transform data (e.g. via the Rule Engine or per SQL statements)
- Represent the result in user-defined Excel workbooks (the template supports all common Excel versions)
- Process reports further (e.g. generate PDF, send email, execute VBA script)
- Completely automate the creation of reports in batch mode (a batch file can be started manually or by a scheduling program)
What can you use the RapidRep Reporting Suite for?
For the implementation of regulatory requirements, particular high demands apply to the quality of results as well as to the complete origination process. The RapidRep Reporting Suite is proving itself with our clients of the financial sector in several regulatory topics (Basel II, Basel III, CoRep, FinRep, Flat rate withholding tax).
Not only does a good reporting solution have to be performant and reliable but also flexible and quickly adjustable. Why? The reason lies in the different processes and process results which a reporting solution shall be able to realise as efficiently as possible.
Evaluate data quality
Successful enterprises know that a high quality in their business data is strategically important. With RapidRep, rule-based evaluations of databases of all kind become mere child's play.
Rule-based data processing
Not only can the RapidRep Reporting Suite create reports but it can also implement requirements for the back-end. The range of possible fields of application results from the scope of functions that a report definition can provide. The ability to include sets of rules in the calculation is a great help in the implementation of requirements in data processing.