1. Name and contact data of the responsible data controller
Financial Software Partner GmbH
60322 Frankfurt am Main
Responsible according to Paragraph 12 ff. GDPR:
Dipl. Inf. Hermann Friebel
Dipl. Ing. Kai Bächle
Dipl. Inf. Werner Märkl
Telephone: +49 (0)69 254 98 - 0
Telefax: +49 (0)69 254 98 – 50
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
If you contact our company and leave personal data to us, they will be saved for the purpose of initiating a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, if this is necessary.
In the course of fulfilling the contract, it may be necessary to process personal data that we have received permissibly and for the respective purpose from other companies or third parties. In the same way, we might process personal data from publicly accessible sources, which we use admissibly and only for the purpose of the contract.
Usually we store the following information that we received from you:
- Title, first name, last name,
- a valid email address,
- phone number (landline and/or mobile),
- information on your position in the company.
The collection of these data takes place
- to identify you as our customer or the contact person of our customer;
- to provide you with adequate advice;
- for correspondence with you;
- for invoicing.
The data processing is based on your request and is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR for the purposes mentioned above for the mutual fulfillment of contractual obligations.
The personal data collected by us will be stored until the purpose of the agreement has been achieved or until the termination of the contractual relationship, and thereafter be deleted, unless we are under Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR required to retain data for a longer period due to tax and commercial retention requirements and documentation obligations (from the German Commercial Code, StGB or AO) or you have consented to further storage in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
b) Data collection when visiting the website
When you visit our websites www.finaris.de, www.finaris.com, www.finaris.net, www.rapidrep.de, www.rapidrep.com or www.rapidrep.net, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
c) Data processing when registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient.
It is possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
d) Data processing when using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is required to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
e) Data processing when registering on our website
When registering for the use of our personalized services or our user forum, some personal information will be collected, such as name, address, contact and communication information such as telephone number and e-mail address. It also stores the IP address and the time of the action taken. If you are registered with us, you can access content and services that we offer only to registered users.
The storage is based on our legitimate interests in the protection against misuse and other unauthorized use. A transfer of these data to third parties does not take place, unless it is necessary for the prosecution of our claims or there is a legal obligation in accordance with. Art. 6, para. 1, lit. c GDPR. The IP addresses will be anonymized or deleted after 7 days at the latest.
The data entered during registration will be used for the purpose of using the user account and its purpose. Registered users also have the option of changing or deleting the data specified during registration at any time. After cancellation of a user account, their data regarding the user account are deleted, subject to a statutory retention obligation.
f) Data processing when using the comment functionality
If users leave comments or posts in our forum, the IP address, the time of their creation, and the previously chosen username are stored in addition to the content of the posts or comments. This is for our security, as we may be prosecuted for any unlawful content (e.g. insults or copyright infringement) on our website, even if not created by us. The IP address can also be used to detect spam.
The comments and contributions of a deleted user left behind in the forum basically remain in the forum, as far as there is a legitimate interest on our side within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. However, the username will be pseudonymized or anonymized to protect the interests of the deleted user. The person concerned has also the right to demand deletion if he or she demonstrates a predominant interest in deletion or an infringement of his or her contribution.
g) Data processing when applying online for a vacancy
If you send us an application online, we will collect and process the following personal application data:
- Last name, first name,
- Phone number,
- Application documents (letter of application, curriculum vitae, certificates, certificates, etc.).
The collection and processing of your personal application data is exclusively earmarked for the filling of positions within our company. In principle, your data will only be forwarded to the in-house offices of our company responsible for the specific application process. Any further use or transfer of your application data to third parties will not take place.
A deletion of your personal application data takes place automatically three months after completing the application process. This does not apply insofar as statutory provisions preclude deletion, further storage is necessary for the purpose of providing evidence or you have expressly consented to a longer storage period.
If we are unable to offer you a current vacancy, but your profile suggests that your application may be of interest for future job postings, we will store your personal application information for a period of twelve months, provided you expressly consent to such storage and use.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your express consent according to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, lit. a GDPR,
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, and if
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our sites again to avail our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties according to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, lit. f GDPR.
Cookies are stored beyond the end of a browser session and can be recalled when the page is visited again. If you do not want this, you should set your Internet browser to refuse to accept cookies.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. Disabling cookies completely may mean though that you cannot use all features of our websites.
5. Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request access to information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, demand the immediate rectification of inaccurate or the completion of incomplete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need the data for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller (right to data portability);
- in accordance with Art. 7, para. 3 GDPR, to withdraw your consent from us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data are being processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this based on your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without you having to specify any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
7. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method for your website visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the representation of the closed key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
As of May 2018