New release: RapidRep 5.7.6
RapidRep® version 5.7.6 has been released - the new version of the software solution for back-end test automation and flexible reporting is now available for download.
The most essential new features:
- Import/export of file structuresThe contextmenu of the file structures table now offers import and export functionality.
- WSDL 2.0 supportSOAP web service configurations now support WSDL 2.0. As usual the defined endpoints can be selected using the respective web service function dialog. The related resource and SOAP message body will be automatically populated accordingly.
- Improved wizard-assisted data comparison
It's now possible to sort the generated diff columns by their values. Furthermore, an existing data comparison report definition does not need to be altered if the data scripts' metadata types have changed in a compatible way. Compatible metadata types are: numeric types, the types BINARY and VARBINARY as well as VARCHAR, NVARCHAR, CHAR and NCHAR.
- Transparent CLI logging for advanced execution analysis
For full transparency, all CLI commands and batch statements now support encompassing logging. The resulting file contains detailed information about program execution and environment settings. It can therefore be used ideally for regression testing and global reporting even in distributed, cross-platform setups.
- Further modifications and feature requests
In RapidRep® 5.7.6, there are further functional adjustments increasing ease of use and performance. You can send us your own suggestions for features at any time by means of the contact options or the forum on our homepage.
Best if you try it yourself! Test the new highlights via the free test version available on our website: Free Trial
We look forward to your feedback and to receive wishes and suggestions for further features!